20.11.11

25-11=14

well, it took me 14 years but I finally managed to make my biggest childhood dream come true.


























 







since I'm not the most objective person to make a live review (btw, the live was beyond expectations!!) I just want to make a notice. I have been to many live shows in my life. It is one of the rare times that I have seen musicians really enjoying what they're doing. It is the first time that photos I have shot during a concert have so many smiles. And this is what music is all about. Happiness. Hanson.

2 comments:

  1. xaxaxaxa pou isouna kai tous eides live? autoi exoun akoma diskografia? ti fasi?
    padws ola xekinisan apo edo!>>>>>>>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eimai Ollandia stin Utrecht kai petaxtika Amsterdam kai tous eida! :D
    Vgazoun akoma diskous, tous opoious den tous eixa akousei, alla tous akousa twra. Einai wraioi! Eidika o proteleutaios (to the Walk) einai para poly kalos!
    Milame, eixa tetoio kollima... Skeftomai twra poso vasaniza oooolous mou tous filous kai ntrepomai! Alla... auta symvainoun once in a lifetime! Mmmbop!

    ReplyDelete